Monday, December 28, 2009

Endlessly


Was there anything as close to pain as this song achieves?
even if you don't fit in the gloom?
The first time I listened to this song, the emotions that swelled up in me was alarming;
The tempo of the song simply carries you to the zenith of sadness and well.. the exalting feel of love and promise that leaves you suddenly exposed
The music and the strumming is just too good
I dunno how they have achieved the sounds.. but it fits like zig-zag puzzles
and the voice of Bellamy is just the voice of an addicted lover you wish to listen..

I have been reading Twilight series at the same time I was exploring Muse.. its amazing but most of the songs seem like it was written with Edward in mind and his his love for Bella.. Of course Super massive black hole has been used in the movie, Twilight..  could not have been a coincidence.. I guess, even the director thinks the same way I do? :)

No comments: