Monday, January 4, 2010

Illusion Trilogy

 Could any video song story rapture your senses as the trilogy achieves?
I am yet to find an equivalent,
Partially may be coz for me it is the season of guns and roses.
I have heard all three, November rain -I, don't cry -II and estranged -IV over and over again and I din fail my kindergarten to forget to count III, it was GNR idea coz you see Seymour, Rose's (lead vocalist) lovely wife left him by the time Estranged could be shot.She was supposed to be the lead lady in all the 3 songs, check her out in November rain (Awesome bridal gown). For more trivia check the net, this definately isn the right place.
Could I dare choose a favorite among them... Hmm, I would say estranged because of the really awesome solos twice over by Slash (More on this guitar rock God later ;)) and then again the lyrics of November Rain and the accompanied video is simply a treat .
one of my afternoons I spent getting high over the trilogy..the music, the orchestra, Axl's voice simply effortlessly carries you away to the dark enthralling world of rock

No comments: