Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Unsung Heroes

I have been moving through various circles of people. Some who are compassionate about human sufferings some others about animals and few more concerned about the environment and of course many more with all of them.

Today I was fortunate to meet a few individuals who have dedicated their time and effort to educate the lesser fortunate kids at the government schools. I can see in them the lamp of enthusiasm and passion for the cause and the satisfaction they find in this work. They mingle and laugh with these kids as their own. I know a lot of people would say they are compassionate about the cause, but how many of us actually go all the way of sacrificing the comforts of the easy money?

I have also met people who have taken up the causes of environment, highlighting the alarming rate at which our beautiful planet is getting plundered and its creatures pushed to extinction. They have sacrificed their careers, given up city lives all for the sake of the causes they so strongly believe in.

Through this writing I want to truly deeply show my appreciation to all those wonderful people who have made the difference, to all those beautiful girls and guys I have met so far, stunned me with their integrity, their unfaltering passion for their causes.